Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pine Mill Ranch

If you are looking for a QUALITY neighborhood in the Katy area, check out Pine Mill Ranch. It is the Perfect Community with all the Trimmings. Great builders such as Newmark, Perry, and Westin are building their most fashionable floor plans in Pine Mill Ranch. Homes prices range from $170,000-350,000. This family-oriented community is situated next to the 2nd ranked community in the Nation, Cinco Ranch. Although Pine Mill just began development less than 2 years in the Houston area, it ranks 19th among Houston area neighborhoods in sales (The Houston Press). Not to mention it is zone to Katy ISD. I have many clients that look in Cinco Ranch to buy and I often suggest Pine Mill because the homes are a Cinco Ranch quality without paying the “Cinco Ranch Prices”. Pine Mill is not actually considered “Cinco Ranch”, but is RIGHT next to CINCO RANCH, allowing the homes to be a bit cheaper. It is located off of Spring Green, which runs directly into the Westpark Tollway allowing for easy access to the Galleria area. The neighborhood has all the fun amenities for children such as a splash pad, play grounds, and a great pool. The moms in the neighborhood frequently meet for play dates in the morning, which I think is great. I actually recommended Pine Mill to my daughter Lauren and her husband (and my precious grandson) and they built their first home and moved in last December. Actually, I have many clients that have built there. Lauren and her family have really enjoyed the neighborhood so far. Not to mention they have met a lot of new couples. I could go on and on….If you are interested in buying OR selling, I would love to help. Please call me 281-300-3021

No comments:

Post a Comment